Innovative Medical Technology
Get Even More Results From Your Neurometer® With a Neuval® Software Upgrade!
When you update your Neurometer's software package you'll enjoy many important advantages. The new, Microsoft Windows-compatible Version I2100 of the Neuval® DBII CPT Evaluation and Database Software offers a world of time-saving protocols and objective clinical documentation that today's healthcare environment demands.
Key features of Neuval® DBII CPT Evaluation and Database Software version I2100 Include:
● Windows Vista/XP/2000 compatible
● Easy, click-on body images for 30 different test sites
● Single report for three test sites bilateral
● Streamlined report format
● Graphic charts of serial measures
● Software reports on clinical relevance
● Doctor's comment text may be entered or dictated
● Easily export data to spreadsheet software, HTML, and XML
● Reference library with normative values, and clinical/research updates
Is it Time to Upgrade Your Neurometer?
Join the leaders in the growing field of sensory nerve testing. If your practice is still using a manual Neurometer, this is also the perfect time to improve testing quality and efficiency with a new computerized Neurometer CPT/C. In addition to very generous trade-in discounts, there are plenty of reasons to move up to a computerized Neurometer, including these features:
● Fully automated double-blind patient testing
● Rapid ranged CPT evaluation
● New percentile allodynia testing
● External computer control program ideal for laboratory and animal research
● Enhanced EMF protection
The entire contents of this web site are Copyright 1996-2010, Neurotron, Incorporated
Est. 1981, Baltimore, MD, USA. All rights reserved, worldwide